The purpose of Strategic Internship Program (SIP) is to provide a two- to nine-week mentoring experience under a veteran missionary to an active and dedicated Christian.
View More Details
- Highschool graduate and 18 years old or older.
- Membership in a Bible-believing church.
- Faithful church attendance and demonstration of zeal for Christian service.
- Good physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Testimony of an upright character, polite manner, and teachable spirit.
- Pastoral recommendation.
- Parental approval.
- Resident of USA or Canada.
- Agreement with the doctrinal statement of GFA.
- The cost varies with the field but will include airfare, passport, visa fees, immunizations, stipend to cover room and board, and transportation.
- The intern will be responsible to raise the support through his local church, friends, and family.