The short-term missionary program provides opportunity for the placement of temporary volunteers with career missionaries to accomplish specific ministry goals within a limited period of time. Short-term missionaries assist with home schooling, teaching at a Bible institute or seminary, camps, medical evangelism, computer work, office work, church music programs, etc. Short-term assignments last up to two years.
View More Details
- Clear testimony of being born again.
- Dedication, self-sacrifice, and adaptability to changing circumstances.
- Agreement with the doctrinal statement of GFA.
- A true zeal for winning lost souls evidenced in part by current involvement in the ministry of a local church.
- Relevant experience to the ministry to be performed on the field.
- Generally good health.
- Complete undergraduate and/or graduate education.
- The cost varies with the field but will include airfare, passport, visa fees, insurance, immunizations, stipend to cover room and board, and transportation.
- The short-termer will be responsible to raise the support through his local church, friends, and family.
- If interested, download the form, complete it, and return it to GFA.