Teens in Missions
The purpose of Teens in Missions is to expose an active and dedicated Christian teen to life and ministry on the mission field under a veteran missionary for two to four weeks.
Opportunities exist in Cameroon, Dominica, England, Germany, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Philippines, South Africa, and Suriname.
View More Details
- At least 16 years of age and a rising high school junior or senior or college freshman.
- Membership in a Bible-believing church.
- Faithful church attendance and demonstration of zeal for Christian service.
- Good physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Testimony of an upright character, polite manner, and teachable spirit.
- Pastoral recommendation.
- Recommendation of another mature Christian.
- Parental approval.
- Resident of USA or Canada.
- Agreement with the doctrinal statement of GFA.
- The cost varies with the field but will include airfare, passport, visa fees, immunizations, stipend to cover room and board, and transportation.
- The TM participant will be responsible to raise the support through his local church, friends, and family.